Terms and Conditions
1.The provider of the service is: Alianzo Networks, SL (henceforth Alianzo), based in Alameda Mazarredo, 35, 3D in Bilbao with company tax number B95328985.
2. The affiliate program aims to third parties outside Alianzo (“the affiliate”) earn a percentage of the revenue generated by each customer that hires the services of Alianzo. This percentage shall be specified in the web or in private agreement with
3. The registration as a member is done via web. Alianzo reserves the right to reject any application.
4. To find out how many customers each member brings, he must use special URLs indicated by Alianzo for each affiliate. With these URLs Alianzo tracks the number of stakeholders and final customers that provides each customer.
5. The service is provided with the conditions specified on the web for each product contracted and under full responsibility of
Alianzo. Any subsequent change shall be notified by Alianzo directly to the customer.
6. Alianzo will settle every month each affiliate the corresponding revenue that is generated in the previous 30 days. These fees are paid through bank transfer in Europe and through Paypal to the rest of the world.
7. If a client provided by an affiliate rejects any charge, Alianzo will not settle commissions by him.
9. Any discrepancy not settled amicably, shall be submitted to the courts of Bilbao.